- Knowledge in developing custom Drupal modules,architecture and design.
- Proficiency working with Drupal core modules, as well as Drupal Views and Panels.
- Experience researching, recommending, and deploying Drupal modules and patches.
- Intermediate to expert level proficiency with PHP programming.
- Proficiency working with Linux, Apache, and MySQL.
- Experience working with caching technologies and Web acceleration mechanisms.
- Knowledge and proven experience using Git to manage code revisions.
- Experience in code documentation standards, ie: JSDoc, Natural Docs or similar.
Be part of our team. Apply now!
List of available jobs include:
Key roles and responsibilities: 1. Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the sales force with the emphasis on high quality leads. 2. Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors 3. Proactively follow up leads generated … Continue reading
We are looking for a designer with solid UX skills to work for us. It is important that you have knowledge of UX plus all the usual Adobe tools, with solid HTML / CSS skills.
We have an existing development team who can help you with any development work. We work in PHP, so knowledge of that is an advantage, but not required.
We are an entrepreneurial startup based mainly in London’s Tech City. We are in the process of developing a new global network and have strong growth plans. We also have a distributed team based around the world.
We need a lively, well organised designer who is able to multi-task, get things done on time within a dynamic entrepreneurial environment. The main focus will be our existing websites, which are based in WordPress and Drupal.
Key Responsibilities of the Graphic Designer:
– Help with improving the look and feel of our website
– Understanding of bootstrap or other 960 design grids
– Creating new designs & helping convert them to CSS/HTML
– Creating specification for work to be done outside of the office
– Managing remote staff
Knowledge and experience required:
– Good design and a great feel for UX
– Good art working skills with excellent attention to detail
– Lively personality with drive and initiative
– Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
– Can work well with other people and incorporate other peoples ideas willingly into overall designs
– HTML/CSS and maybe some PHP skills
Knowledge in developing custom Drupal modules, architecture and design. Proficiency working with Drupal core modules, as well as Drupal Views and Panels. Experience researching, recommending, and deploying Drupal modules and patches Intermediate to expert level proficiency with PHP programming. Experience … Continue reading
For the list of job openings, please visit http://ultro.ph/