- Knowledge in developing custom Drupal modules,architecture and design.
- Proficiency working with Drupal core modules, as well as Drupal Views and Panels.
- Experience researching, recommending, and deploying Drupal modules and patches.
- Intermediate to expert level proficiency with PHP programming.
- Proficiency working with Linux, Apache, and MySQL.
- Experience working with caching technologies and Web acceleration mechanisms.
- Knowledge and proven experience using Git to manage code revisions.
- Experience in code documentation standards, ie: JSDoc, Natural Docs or similar.
- Responsible for all the Social Media strategy of the client.
- Oversee all aspects of social media communication, engagement and marketing with customers.
- Manages content of all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumbler, etc. as well as other blogging platform such as WordPress.
- Responsibility includes: Monitoring trend in social media channels, working with SEO team to utilize social media to help optimize search i.e. YouTube.
- Ensuring social media product tools on client’s website are maintained and maximized for sharing and engagement.
- Works with the business owner for product ratings and reviews to optimize the social opportunity through sharing.
Be part of our team. Apply now!
List of available jobs include:
Key roles and responsibilities: 1. Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the sales force with the emphasis on high quality leads. 2. Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors 3. Proactively follow up leads generated … Continue reading
Salary will depend on how you perform on training.