1. Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the sales force with the emphasis on high quality leads.
2. Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors
3. Proactively follow up leads generated from canvassing by the account managers.
4. Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the database
5. Manage the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
6. Work closely with the marketing team to achieve sales objectives
7. Negotiate commercial terms within set guidelines
8. Liase effectively with all departments within Ultro to ensure customer requirements are met.
9. Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing Best Practise Ideas.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
• Computer literate/keyboard skills
• At least 1-2 years working within a sales environment preferably in a proactive telemarketing role within the telecoms (or related) industry
• Excellent telephone skills
• High degree of accuracy
• Demonstrated ability to priorities issues
Skills with people:
• Ability to build strong working relationships (internal/external)
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the organisation
• Team Worker