We are looking for a designer with solid UX skills to work for us. It is important that you have knowledge of UX plus all the usual Adobe tools, with solid HTML / CSS skills.
We have an existing development team who can help you with any development work. We work in PHP, so knowledge of that is an advantage, but not required.
We are an entrepreneurial startup based mainly in London’s Tech City. We are in the process of developing a new global network and have strong growth plans. We also have a distributed team based around the world.
We need a lively, well organised designer who is able to multi-task, get things done on time within a dynamic entrepreneurial environment. The main focus will be our existing websites, which are based in WordPress and Drupal.
Key Responsibilities of the Graphic Designer:
– Help with improving the look and feel of our website
– Understanding of bootstrap or other 960 design grids
– Creating new designs & helping convert them to CSS/HTML
– Creating specification for work to be done outside of the office
– Managing remote staff
Knowledge and experience required:
– Good design and a great feel for UX
– Good art working skills with excellent attention to detail
– Lively personality with drive and initiative
– Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
– Can work well with other people and incorporate other peoples ideas willingly into overall designs
– HTML/CSS and maybe some PHP skills